Monday, May 7, 2012

"Lose My Mind" Canvas Wall Art


In my 11 years of being a mother, I've come to realize that my greatest asset is my sense of humor. This piece was inspired by yesterday. I was woken up at 5:30 by the sprinkler system, then at 9, just as I was motivating everyone to get ready for church, Chris' pager went off and he was summoned to work. For the third Sunday in a row. After he left, the puppy let us all know that she was experiencing "digestive issues" (for lack of a more delicate word), my three year old shoveled the dirt out of a planter onto my rug, and my ten year old stabbed herself with a sewing needle while practicing quilting which resulted in a shower of tears and a new appreciation for thimbles. These are the days I thank God for blessing me with the ability to laugh at days like yesterday, and also for the guiding me to find inspiration in even the craziest of mornings.
This quirky 11"x14" painted canvas piece would make an excellent gift for a mom who can appreciate a little sarcasm. I would even consider it as a one-of-a-kind end of year gift for a special teacher that finds the humor in every situation. Not to mention the added bonus of getting an obnoxious DMX song stuck in their head. I wouldn't be surprised if you were bouncing along to the beat at this very moment. Order today and receive it by Mother's Day!

"Lose My Mind" Painted Canvas Wall Art    SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment